This position exists to support the Order to Cash (O2C) workstream of Warner Bros. Discovery WBD Advertising, Affiliate and TV Distribution, Direct-to-Consumer Subscription, Theatrical and several other account receivable balances. This person will have overall responsibility for performing O2C functions involved in maintaining customer accounts, ensuring adherence to contracts, providing updates on the collection process, and improving working capital.
• Manage billing and/or payment performance of customers according to terms of sales and Days Sales Outstanding
• Organize all internal and external customer accounts and identify all collection issues
• Apply cash received to customer accounts or follow up with customers regarding past-due payments
• Monitor and reconcile all over age accounts
• Assist with incoming customer payment allocation requests
• Initiate customer refund requests
• Send out invoices to customers
• Create AR aging reports
• Maintain documentation for compliance reporting and audits
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related field is preferred
• Experience in Peoplesoft Financials and SAP is preferred
• Experience in the Media Industry and/or Media Sales is preferred
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint)
• Should have a complete understanding of the OTC process
• Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, creatively and efficiently
• Proven track record in meeting deadlines
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn0x15-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.