Full Time Job
Advisor, International Benefits Integrations and Projects
Warner Bros. Discovery
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Your New Role...
Reporting to the International Benefits Project Integration Manager this role will be a key member of the Project Team. Activities will focus on harmonizing benefits & leave plans across the combined WBD organisation ensuring our plans support business strategy and we continue to attract and retain top talent. The location for this role is flexible and we will consider applications within any countries across the EMEA region.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Support and at times lead the benefits harmonization activity for defined countries including design of new benefit plans, stakeholder consultation and approvals, implementation, communications and final handover to regional lead.
• Assist wider benefits harmonization activity (where led by regional/country lead) by carrying out analysis, research and data gathering, and making recommendations.
• Write benefit content and engaging communications and manage the process for this content to be reviewed and approved before use.
• Work closely with benefits systems lead to support implementation of changes in benefit systems, including process design, documentation and supporting testing.
• Support LOA/PTO harmonization project, developing proposals, obtaining approvals, creating implementation timeline and coordinating execution of plans.
• Support project to review & harmonise benefits policies.
• Supports other benefits projects and activities as required.
Qualifications & Experience...
• Strong organisational skills with proven ability to multi-task and self-prioritise as needed, with a willingness to adapt quickly where priorities change.
• Prior experience in delivering projects activities preferable
• In depth experience of International Benefits.
• Strong communication skills that are clear and engaging, tailoring their communication style effectively to their audience.
• Excellent customer service skills exhibiting a high level of tact and diplomacy
• A global 'one team' mindset to support collaborative working across the team with a willingness to both take a lead or support role as needed.
• Self-motivated and solution orientated, always displaying absolute discretion and confidentiality
• Strong Microsoft excel, MS office skills, including PowerPoint.
• Google sheets, Docs, and Slides skills useful.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpe27o-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.