Digital Content Manager - WANF
WANF (previously WGCL/CBS46) has served Atlanta communities for more than 50 years with local news, weather, sports, and entertainment. WANF & WPCH are owned by Gray Television, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Would you like to work in the #6 market in a city with a thriving economy and a vibrant culture? WANF and WPCH provides the community with award winning local news coverage, dedicated community service, and effective marketing solutions for area businesses. Come to Atlanta for the opportunity. The energy. The chance to dream where there's space to contribute. Where creatives, universities, entrepreneurs, and the world's biggest brands intersect. Atlanta has a unique culture all its own with a young population, a bustling city center packed with urban parks and amenities, and famously walkable neighborhoods.
WANF is looking for an experienced Digital Content Manager to bring the Atlanta News First brand to life on web, mobile, social, and streaming platforms. This team is ready for an aggressive coach who thinks big, acts with urgency, and knows how to win.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with news and marketing leadership to develop and execute a strategic vision for digital department and platforms including AtlantaNewsFirst.com, our social media accounts and connected TV channels
• Oversee and successfully expand digital news desk and social media content
• Analyze market research and data/analytics to improve station success on all platforms
• Develop daily digital coverage plans and special content plans
• Create and execute a training and professional development plan for digital content producers
• Provide consistent, constructive coaching for members of the digital team
• Foster a collaborative team environment
• Act as a liaison with Gray Digital Media to ensure the newsroom is leveraging company resources and adopting best practices
• Contribute to digital content by writing/editing web stories and video
• Administrative duties such as weekly scheduling
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in journalism, broadcast media or related field
• Minimum five years of experience in television news
• Previous experience in digital field required
• High-level understanding of journalistic ethics
• Ability to adjust and excel while working a flexible schedule
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
WANF-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2p5wy-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.