Walt Disney Television
Los Angeles, CA
Coordinator, Testing - Project Hire (WDT)
The Coordinator, Testing will report to the Manager, Testing in support of Walt Disney Television (WDT) and our COVID-19 testing vendors. This role will coordinate COVID-19 weekly testing logistics in partnership with Health & Safety Managers (HSM) overseeing our different productions. This individual will assist the Manager to coordinate with HR/ER, Production Executives, and other HSMs to ensure testing processes and results tracking are in place across WDT.
This position will support productions across ABC Studios, 20th Century Fox Television, Fox 21, FX Networks, Freeform, and Disney Channels. This is a Project Hire role with benefits.
• Assisting shows with site set-up at local facilities
• Attending larger testing sessions in Los Angeles as needed
• Point person for show level HSM and Testing Administrators for all testing needs and issues
• Maintaining out of town testing schedules
• Supporting Testing Manager
Basic Skills Desired
• Ability to adapt to varying work environments, possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and quickly adapt to new responsibilities
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
• Strong problem solver in a highly fast driven creative environment
• Have a willingness to travel and keep a flexible schedule (work on a production schedule)
Technical Skills Desired
• Knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Adapting to latest development of technical skills and industry knowledge
• Medic / RN / EMT experience
• Experience working on set with feature or television production
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.