Executive Assistant #2 (Freeform)
At Disney General Entertainment, you'll help us tell stories that touch millions of people around the globe and new ways for us to connect with the world. Now is your opportunity to unleash your skills….
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to President, Freeform. This position is the 2nd Executive Assistant role on the administrative team.
The position requires someone who has a professional communication style, pays close attention to detail, has great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple high priority requests and meet tight deadlines. It requires a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, professional decorum to represent and interface with senior executives both inside and outside the Company. Ideal; candidates should have pose, strong communication and represent the executive office. Seeking candidates who are self-starters able to anticipate needs and handle confidential information, offer creativity to initiate enhancements and maximize work products, drive work products and showcase action-oriented follow-through, master technology and a variety of computer programs, be flexible with work schedule and meet impromptu demands.
• Provide back-up administrative support to President, Freeform
• Cover 1st assistant desk when needed
• Maintain and track information on development grids
• Update and monitor changes to each production calendars
• Manage and organize BOX system
• Manage Slack Channel
• Organize Google Drive
• Cover scripts/books
• Handle gift purchases/delivery
• Perform administrative duties including, but not limited to, screening and routing phone calls, managing schedule, processing expense reports, and ensuring timely and effective communications
• Provide additional office support such as organizing documents, ordering supplies, and processing purchase orders
• Manage the planning, coordination, and execution of virtual events and business travel, including trip logistics and itinerary, meeting coordination, and remote support of executives who are out of the office
• Create PowerPoint and Keynote presentations
• Pull reports and maintain databases
• Support special projects, promotions, events, and/or programs, as needed
• Interface with various Disney departments and external organizations
• Participate in administrative team, providing backup to other assistants and contributing to common administrative duties
• A minimum of 1 year administrative experience supporting senior level executives in a corporate environment preferred
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Approachable style and ability to effectively and professionally interface with high level executives, clients, employees and business associates both internal and external
• Strong organizational and time management skills. Proven experience in multi-tasking and working with multiple people and priorities, while delivering on high quality results and follow through
• Demonstrates curiosity, business acumen and a desire to understand the 'big picture'
• Demonstrated flexibility and professionalism in an environment where change is constant
• Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
• Self-starter, with ability to work with limited supervision, exercise good judgement, anticipate issues and proactively problem solve
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficient in using PCs and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and Outlook), as well as SAP. Ability to manage various reports and presentations for the department
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of work experience
This position is with International Family Entertainment, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
International Family Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.