Franchise & Marketing Coordinator
Coordinator, Multiplatform Media Planning (Freeform)
This detail and deadline-oriented role will be working closely with the Manager and Director of Multiplatform Media Planning on daily tasks.
• This position is responsible for strategically scheduling and maintaining daily logs for marketing promos and graphic insertions on our linear and non-linear endpoints.
• Enter work orders in M360 (proprietary tool) for marketing, sponsorship, synergy, off-air promos and graphics.
• Collaborate with production and synergy teams to coordinate promo deliveries.
• Ensure accuracy of synergy and cross-channel planning commitments.
• Version out graphic lower thirds and maintain graphic insertions library.
• Screen originals and tent-pole programming for graphics insertion points.
• Pull as-run reports for on-air and digital campaigns including synergy, sponsorships, and PSA.
• Maintain workflows in multiple systems and processes involving: Gripit, WideOrbit, Google Ad-Manager, m360.
• Cross train and assist in other department responsibilities order to provide necessary backup to the team as needed.
• Minimum 2 years in media planning, promo scheduling, or related field (TV and/or Digital) is required.
• Familiarity with traffic and work order systems is a plus
• Experience in any of these programs are a significant plus: GRIPit, M360, Google-Ad Manager, Bebanjo, Slack
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must be detail oriented, work well under deadline pressure, and exhibit ability to be a strong team player with excellent communication, follow through, and interpersonal skills.
• B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Television, Communications or other related field, or equivalent work experience
This position is with International Family Entertainment, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
International Family Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.