Digital and Marketing Coordinator, APAC
Programming Assistant/Executive, General Entertainment (Contract)
• Inputting data into OnAir (internal scheduling system)
• Enter traditional and simplified Chinese information into the scheduling system
• Basic data entry into video on demand scheduling and IBMS systems
• Check Status and Manage inventory for Fox+.
• Direct Operations for Fox+ on MPX (Image Upload / Input Ratings / Availability Period) and Report Bugs / Re-publish.
• Overall linear channel programming support
• University Degree
• 1-2 year experience in programming
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
• Knowledge of scheduling systems
• Close attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• Keen Interest In English general entertainment series
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
• A good team player with professional drive
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a high-intensity environment and able to meet tight deadlines
• Fluent in written, speaking and reading in English and Chinese. (Traditional and Simplified)
• Strong communicator and team player
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
The Walt Disney Company Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.