HR Business Partner Manager
Walt Disney Company Media Networks
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) collaborates with HR and business leaders to achieve the objectives of the client groups that they support. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of strong business acumen, human resources and organization development expertise, and consulting skills. As a forward-looking business partner, the HRBP will proactively assess business performance to identify gaps and initiate client and HR partnerships to develop HR solutions. A strong collaborator, the HRBP will work closely with HR and functional partners to deliver solutions and change management plans that provide sustainable benefits. The HRBP will also partner to act as an advisor to business leaders regarding HR policies and processes (.e.g., merit and promotion planning, performance management and talent planning) in order to optimize employee productivity, engagement and drive business results.
• Understand and help translate business priorities, employee insights, and external market factors to proactively drive talent management strategies
• Partner with HR leadership to develop change management efforts as our businesses continue to evolve
• Help operationalize diversity and inclusion strategies to build cultural competence and business success
• Integrate and prioritize work across HR stakeholders to ensure seamless day to day and long term Strategic HR delivery
• Work with business leaders to build effective organizations and practices to deliver return on investment
• Develop our leaders through ongoing coaching and feedback on personal and team performance
• Three (3) + years' experience as a HR Business Partner, or equivalent, with specific experience in Strategy Development, Organization Design, Talent Management, and Change Management
• Ability to collect and synthesize data from multiple perspectives to assess business situations and recommend effective HR solutions that support business goals
• Experience aligning HR projects and work plans to overall HR strategies and business objectives in order to build commitment / action to drive org improvement and change
• Strong knowledge and experience integrating the HR Business Partner (generalist), Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Employee Relations, Organizational Development, Change Management, and Diversity & Inclusion functions;
• Ability to position self as a credible (respected, integrity, keep commitments), proactive (have a point of view, challenge assumptions, take initiative), and trusted thought partner through building relationships and delivering results
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the business and internal/external factors that influence success Ability to create compelling stories leveraging workforce analytics and insights in order to focus leaders on relevant business issues and developing solutions
• Basic knowledge of employment and labor law required
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
The Walt Disney Company Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.