Vox Media employees thrive on innovation and change while ambitiously seeking to master their subject areas, hone their craft, and improve their communities. We help smart, talented, creative professionals make a meaningful impact in media, technology and the world around them. The Vox Media house of brands includes industry-leading media forces like SB Nation, Eater, The Verge, Vox, Curbed,
Recode, Polygon, NYMag, Vulture, The Cut, Grub Street, and Strategist, and reaches an audience of hundreds of millions, generating over a billion content views each month.
The Programmatic Analyst will join a growing programmatic operations team responsible for contributing to yield growth and business analytics. You will be a key member of the Programmatic Operations team working with stakeholders across programmatic, revenue operations, finance, and sales teams. Day to day, this role will include activities like gathering, verifying, and reporting on key advertising metrics and KPIs generating revenue, campaign and yield insights.
What you'll do:
• Act as the main point of contact for programmatic analytics, reporting, & billing
• Manage programmatic BI Tools, maintaining partner connections to the centralized programmatic reporting interface, ensuring data quality, and accuracy
• Develop source data, pull trends, monitor revenue performance, & present findings to programmatic operations and sales teams
• Evaluate and analyze revenue data regularly across all programmatic partners and various ad stacks
• Create analysis, reporting, and models to support advertising decisions
• Responsible for ad hoc reporting and analysis of deal health, bid insights, lead generation opportunities for internal sales team
• Work on ad hoc requests as needed
What you'll bring:
• Experience in programmatic, yield, or operations
• At least 1 years hands-on experience in working with programmatic metrics (bid density reports, win & response rates, etc.)
• Data science and/or data analysis background
• High proficiency in Excel with the ability to analyze, summarize and manipulate large volumes of data
• Familiarity with SQL, STAQ, Looker, or other data manipulation tools a plus
• Previous knowledge with analytics and data interpretation
• Knowledge of adserving platforms and DMP, DSP and SSP platform architecture a plus
• Ability to translate technical aspects of analysis and metrics into actionable insights
• Smart and quick proactive learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail
• An excellent communicator, ability to distill key ideas for a non-mathematical audience
• A proven track record of strong interpersonal skills and successful teamwork and collaboration
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89w5m-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.