Owner of the media plan and planning tool, quarterback of the internal RFP pre-sale process. Responsible for ensuring the internal order management system is up to date from pitch to wrap and the Reservation Calendar is up to date.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Act as the quarterback in the pre-sale (RFP) stage creating media plans, partnering with sales, account strategist, and marketing & planning
• Knowledgeable of Vox Media lines of business and product stack, allowing for creation of media plans in internal order management system and agency/client facing templates based on rate and inventory guidelines, client KPIs, and packaging strategies
• Own internal media planning tool to ensure media plans are staying in line with cost of sale guidelines, while partnering with Systems & Inventory team to make informed pricing and yield management decisions
• Book and maintain reservations for all RFP/Campaign proposals throughout the sales cycle, pitch to wrap
• Partner with post-sale teams, particularly the account strategist, to ensure a smooth transition from pre-to-post sale, while also ensuring that media plans remain up to date in the order management system throughout the life of the campaign.
WHO YOU ARE
• 2+ years experience in media planning for high volume, and/or integrated digital advertising campaign RFPs
• Demonstrated ability to be strategic in pre-sale (RFP stage), aligning client KPIs with appropriate product offerings, while also factoring in past historical knowledge
• Agency and/or publisher media planning experience preferred
• Strong communication skills, and the ability to articulate clearly and effectively
• Ability to multi-task and thrive while juggling many projects at once
If you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job posting, please apply with a cover letter to let us know how you believe you can bring your unique skills to the Vox Media team or get in touch! We've hired chefs who became editors, DJs who became UX designers, and sommeliers who became writers.
WHERE YOU'LL WORK
This job can be either fully remote or flex (requiring 3 days a week in one of our offices located in Chicago or NYC). We're dedicated to the health and wellbeing of all of our employees, and will require everyone who works from one of our offices to be fully-vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees with approved religious or medical exemptions may be subject to additional safety requirements, such as submitting to regular COVID-19 testing and/or wearing a face covering in our offices.
The salary range listed below represents the minimum and maximum base pay for this position at the time of this posting. Final salary offered to the candidate selected for the position will be based on factors including but not limited to the candidate's skills and experience.
$60,000 — $70,000 USD
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reb321-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.