Senior Technical Recruiter
New York, NY
As the Corporate Recruiter, Technology, you will help build out our organization, specifically within our Engineering, Product and Design teams, to support full life cycle recruiting. This role will have a great impact in developing targeted recruiting strategies, partnering with leadership and ensuring inclusive recruitment best practices, in order to continue building out our world class team. This role will report directly to the Senior Technical Recruiter.
What you'll do:
• Strategically source and build pipelines for all roles in Product, Design and Technology including engineers, product and project managers, designers, etc
• Create and execute a full life-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
• Partner with hiring managers and leadership to understand their needs and build out best practices
• Develop a multi-faceted recruitment approach in order to source a creative and diverse talent pool
• Help sustain and improve candidate experience
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, leadership and HR Business Partners to understand hiring needs; clearly map out hiring strategies and manage expectations throughout the process
• Track and report metrics
What you'll bring:
• 3+ years experience recruiting top tier talent using diverse and creative sourcing methods with a focus on diversifying the candidate pipeline
• Knowledge of recruiting best practices specific to engineering, product, and design roles
• Proven success delivering customer service through relationship building and understanding of the business
• Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (i.e. Greenhouse)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can thrive in a fast paced environment
• Ability to sell, negotiate, and close attention to details
Bonus Points For:
• Experience working with Greenhouse
• Experience recruiting for technical roles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqk32-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.
As the leading independent modern media company, Vox Media ignites conversations and influences culture. Across digital, podcasts, TV, streaming, live events, and print, we tell stories that affect our audience's daily lives and entertain as much as they inform.