Client Success is responsible for the management and execution of all campaign types, including branded content, media, programmatic, editorial sponsorships, branded podcasts, and experiential. This team majors in post-sale execution. They are the guardians of our work, ensuring that the interests of client and Vox Media team are met throughout production, and that all output is of the highest quality and performance. The client success managers are the single POC to all internal and external stakeholders including the client, agency, creative, sales, product, design, and editorial, with a focus of cultivating strong relationships with our brand partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Act as the single point of contact on campaigns, both internal and external
• Ensure smooth and timely launch of all elements across all campaigns, coordinating amongst stakeholders and keeping a keen eye on project timelines and schedule
• Attend client meetings & calls and act as an extension of the client team.
• Proactively approach clients with well thought out upsell opportunities.
• Instill a continued culture of collaboration and communication in Vox Creative & the revenue organization
• Kick off. Own the kick-off process for incoming campaigns to ensure successful transition from development to production.
• Work in collaboration with team to create a well-constructed kick off deck
• Lead kick off calls, ensuring full absorption of information, confirming full project scope upfront for full project team, identifying action items and clarifying clear roles and responsibilities for the execution team
• Have a clear understanding of the creative concept and execution process for custom content campaigns
• Creative Development & Production. Be the central point for all elements of the creative and production process within a campaign.
• Champion the creative. Partner with our creative and production teams to ensure ideas are being brought to life based on their vision. Act as a client-facing presence to represent the work and execution.
• Escalate stumbling blocks and production challenges to senior team members; work to troubleshoot and find solutions proactively
• Manage day to day operations of projects, and remove blockers. Enforce scope, budget, and schedule as needed.
• Manage all deliverables, both internally and externally with clients, and administer client feedback
• Manage production process, milestones, and timeline to ensure all teams are tracking with delivery. Support production team in execution of assets.
• In flight.
• Proactively optimize for all front-end and back-end KPIs, using the full suite of available tools.
• Manage all day-to-day client interaction, deliverables, weekly reporting, and general campaign management
• Assist Revenue Accountants with any requests regarding billing, and provides support when needed towards invoicing clients on a monthly schedule
• Offer client well-thought out suggestions and recommendations based on history with client, performance and past experience.
• Construct cohesive reports that tell a strong performance story and include well-crafted recommendations for future partnerships.
• Present Wrap Reports internally and with Clients with confidence
• Minimum 2 years experience executing advertising and/or creative campaigns
• Agency experience preferred
• Strong understanding of the creative development and production process
• Strong understanding of client KPIs, and ability to strategically align Vox Media's products with core KPIs in order to achieve success.
• Proven track record of effective client communication.
• Can effectively communicate performance, concerns/issues, handle any requests that come in.
• Craft thoughtful responses to clients' concerns, and remains calm when diffusing an issue during a campaign.
• Communicates in a professional manner with all internal parties, and can effectively communicate performance, concerns/issues, and requests.
• Familiar with project management systems & process workflows
• Working knowledge of Operative One, GAM, DCM MOAT.
• A high degree of emotional intelligence, empathy, compassion, and a sense of humor
• Strategic thinker with a can-do, solution-oriented mindset
• Ability to multi-task and thrive while juggling many projects at once
• Responsive, adaptive, flexible, proactive
• Passionate about Vox Media's editorial brands
• Accountable for their work, their teams, and takes responsibility.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1160m-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.