We currently have a position open for Packaging Production Coordinator supporting the Packaging Team in the Data I/O Department. This role is based in Burbank, California but has remote working capabilities. The shift is Day or mid-swing.
The Packaging Team within the Data IO Department is responsible for preparing and delivering metadata and assets for Platforms such as Amazon, Disney+ and iTunes. The Packaging Production Coordinator acts as the liaison between the Packaging Team and the rest of Data I/O as well as other departments such as Client Services, Captioning and Localization, Digital Services and Video Services. Responsible for scheduling Packaging Operators and managing Operator queues through order management system to ensure accurate, on-time delivery over a variety of platforms such as Amazon, Disney+ and iTunes.
- Track and manage order requests via proprietary workflow management system
- Participate in daily meeting with other departments to establish priorities
- Monitor service due dates to ensure all orders are completed on time
- Resolve issues deadline related, and collaborate with operational departments and client services, towards a timely resolution
- Assist the department on day-to-day administrative tasks
- Identify and report any issues to the DS Manager
- Represent and uphold all department policies and procedures and maintain an exceptional level of service for our customers
- Undertake additional department duties as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferred with 2 years of work experience and 1 year in post-production
- Highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multi-tasker, with experience with organizing and managing multiple priorities, while retaining comprehensive knowledge of multiple workflows
- Strong ability to follow direction, work unsupervised, at a fast pace in a calm and collected manner
- Must be detail-oriented with exceptional time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with Final Cut Pro 7, X and Premiere, a plus
- Working knowledge of Audio, HD and SD Video Signal Flow, Physical and File Based Formats, Aspect Ratios, Frame Rates and Conversion Processes, a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2y4jm-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.