Coordinator, Title Management - Dubbing
Freelance - Video Editor-Short Form, APAC
The Short form Editor will partner with the Creative Producers Team to create engaging content for multiple Vice digital platforms ranging from .5-5mins for social platforms such as IG, Snapchat and Facebook. They will be responsible for taking original content & pre-completed pieces and cutting them for various social platforms keeping in mind each of the platform's unique audience. Bring a creative & innovative approach to the way they work & build video stories for the web.
• Quickly assemble edits and implement notes from creative producers in order to meet project deadlines.
• Take raw or prepped footage and assemble it into completed, edited pieces ranging from 1-5mins for multiple digital platforms.
• Take pre-existing edited footage and create promos, social platform content or sizzle reels.
• Ability to multitask & deliver projects in a timely manner.
• Understands social media trends and optimized editing style for each individual digital platform.
• Has a positive and proactive approach to challenging projects.
• Ability to work independently.
• Troubleshoot technical and creative challenges, escalate technical issues to the Post Supervisor.
• 1-2 years experience editing short form content for Digital and social platforms.
• Assistant Editor experience preferred.
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Encoder. Adobe After Effects knowledge a plus.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Proactive problem solving skills.
• Must be comfortable handling multiple projects and working in a fast paced environment.
• Knowledge in conforming horizontal cuts to different aspect ratios and a thorough understanding in how shots should be repositioned to best serve different frame sizes.
• Knowledge in completing audio passes & light color passes within Premiere.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y1x1-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.