Vice Media Group
Role x You
As a key contributor on the global People, Culture and Impact team, the Talent Specialist, Learning & Development will help to create an inclusive culture in which every person can reach their full potential. You will report to the Manager, Learning and Development, and be responsible for assisting with the development and ongoing implementation of learning and development initiatives that will drive performance, professional growth, employee engagement and a strong workplace culture.
• Support and execute VMG's employee learning strategy that addresses the organization's evolving needs, including management development, skill-based training, and compliance oriented training
• Support the creation, development, implementation, and facilitation of all learning and development programs, including trainings, e-learning content, facilitation guides, etc.
• Assist in partnering with business leaders and HR stakeholders to perform training needs assessments to identify key skills and competencies needed to drive business success
• Assist in partnering with business leaders and HR stakeholders to create or identify learning solutions to functional department needs
• Manage learning and development logistics, program tracking, reporting, and ongoing administration
• Oversee LMS and learning technology administration and assist in any new system launches or system upgrades
• Support ad-hoc learning, training, and development projects as needed
• Evaluate data to identify insights into the effectiveness of training and learning initiatives in relation to business goals, make recommendations for program changes as needed.
• Demonstrate our behavioral expectations and ensure that our core values and behavioral expectations are embedded in Learning programs
You have these:
• 3 years experience in Learning & Development.
• Facilitation and content development experience
• A sense of urgency and results/service orientation with a high degree of flexibility, adaptability and responsiveness
• Experience working with HR and/or Learning systems
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, organizational and stakeholder management skills.
But we'd also love if you have these:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Prior experience supporting the learning & development needs within the media industry a plus
• Responds quickly to feedback through iterative design
• Ability to work independently on various projects simultaneously with aggressive timelines.
• Understanding of adult learning theory and training design models as it applies to corporate learning.
We want to find people who believe in our goals and feel inspired enough to grow while they're here to fill the role, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn't invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you've got.
If you require reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Working at VICE
VICE prioritizes the ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don't just ''tolerate'' differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE
Agencies: VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1on0-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.