Role x You
This position will have a strong focus on administrative duties that range from maintaining trackers, updating contact logs, building decks, program recapping, and more. The ideal candidate will be incredibly detail-oriented, collaborative, and used to working in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must be based in Los Angeles.
• Research talent and assist with talent and influencer casting projects
• Proactively scout for new talent ideas and input new influencers into our talent database across lifestyle categories including but not limited to: Fashion, Beauty, Health & Wellness
• Maintain department grids, databases and tracking documents, ensuring all information is up to date and disseminated with the appropriate team members
• Work with accounting to process payments and ensure timely compensation for talent-driven projects
• Work on preparation of talent one-sheets, casting decks, and department presentations
• Coordinate logistics for talent programs/appearances, including booking travel/transportation and facilitating product delivery
• Assist with influencer campaign execution, including but not limited to: monitoring influencer posts upon launch and preparing recap decks
• 1-3 years of experience working with talent, influencers and/or brand partnerships
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Highly organized and detail-orientated
• Proficiency in Keynote, Google Slides, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Sheets
Working at VICE
VICE prioritizes the ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don't just ''tolerate'' differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE
Agencies: VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx32yo-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.