Manager, Talent Management
Vice Media Group
Role x You
The Recruiter delivers proactive strategies to source, attract, recruit and select top-tier talent for lines of business across the organization.
• Leads talent strategy kick-off meetings, suggests possible targets and attends client briefings/meetings when possible
• Coordinate and conduct candidate debrief sessions with hiring managers
• Build and maintain solid relationships with HR Business Partners to grow business knowledge and departmental objectives, opportunities and current market dynamics
• Drive and manage the candidate experience throughout the selection process including offer negotiation
You have these
• Minimum of 7 years of Recruiting experience, preferably in a media/digital/entertainment environment
• Experience with applicant tracking systems, preferred Greenhouse, and LinkedIn Recruiter
• Proven track record of successful, independent management of high-volume recruitment
• Manage and balance multiple tasks and competing priorities. Meet highly aggressive talent sourcing and pipeline goals driven by business objectives in a timely fashion.
• Knowledge of relevant HR policies and federal and state employment laws
• Understanding the business; provide guidance to hiring managers; client service and business acumen
We want to find people who believe in our goals and feel inspired enough to grow while they're here to fill the role, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn't invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you've got.
If you require reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Working at VICE
VICE prioritizes the ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don't just ''tolerate'' differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE
Agencies: VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.