Role x You
The Senior Director, Talent Acquisition will lead a team of TA professionals and partner with leaders across the entire global VMG organization to hire top talent. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will lead an end-to-end recruitment process that is inclusive, free of bias and results oriented. You will deliver proactive strategies, both traditional and out of the box, to source, attract, and recruit top tier talent in a competitive market while continuously striving for a best-in-class candidate experience by partnering with internal stakeholders.
In the short term…
• Build relationships with business partners, HR partners, TA team
• Understand the role that TA plays within the HR org
• Manage req load effectively through creative sourcing that promotes diversity and inclusion
After six months in this role…
• Partner with the HRIS team to own data and analytics for TA
• Collaborate with Talent Management team to build out any necessary training related to recruiting
• Become an integral part or the HR leadership team; collaborating on projects related to TA
• Develop your team to ensure they are growing in their roles at VMG
And after a year…
• Build out a social media presence that promotes TA at VMG
• Create a DEI plan that enhances hiring throughout the organization
• Maintain relationships with all partners
• Manage Vice Media Group's Talent Acquisition function, comprised of full-time and contract recruiters and recruiting coordinators
• Lead intake meetings and collaborate with hiring managers on the recruitment strategy for open roles, carrying a requisition load of 5-10 on average
• Train hiring teams on a best in class hiring process including coaching and providing them with interview questions and materials that mitigate bias while upholding a consistent candidate experience.
• Be a trusted advisor during debrief sessions to client partners and interview team
• Build pipeline and recruit prospects from industry events with an eye on diversity
• Partner with HRBP and Talent Management teams to ensure a superior candidate and employee experience from recruitment to onboarding
• Partner with global HR org on any special projects to improve candidate experience and create efficiencies throughout
You have these:
• Minimum of 8-10 years of recruiting experience, preferably within the media, digital, publishing, entertainment industries
• Previous management experience overseeing talent acquisition professionals
• Experience developing recruitment strategies for a variety of roles across corporate, legal, tech, creative and more
• Sharp understanding of news, TV and production business
• A player/coach with the ability to both shape recruiting strategy and manage the day-to-day operations of a dynamic function
• Top-notch relationship management and interpersonal skills
• Proven track record of successful, independent management of high-volume recruitment
• Ability to manage and balance multiple tasks and competing priorities
• Previous experience with an ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter
We'd love if you also had these:
• Previous experience with Google Suite and Workday Recruiting (ATS)
• Experience working in a fast-paced company
• Track record for developing and growing a team of TA professionals
Equal Opportunity Employer:
VICE Media (VICE.com, VICE Studios, VICE TV, Virtue, VICE News, Refinery29, PULSE Films, i-D) is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r79y9p-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.