Vice Media Group
VICE x Team
As part of VICE Global Production Services (GPS), the Project Manager will support positive change in production management globally and across all VICE Media Group LoBs, with the aim to improve margins and streamline production operations.
Role x You
• Support the implementation of global GPS projects across all VICE Media Group LoBs, with support from leadership: Director, Production Transformation and Director of Production & Media Workflows
• Manage and track project performance through weekly and monthly reporting
• Ensure compliance with project deadlines and specifications as outlined by leadership
• Ensure budget compliance
You have these:
• Budget management
• Project management experience preferably at a media company
• Understanding of production and post-production operational workflows an advantage
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong attention to detail
• Keen eye for data driven visualisation and decision making
• Experience of working in a matrix organisation an advantage
• Highly computer literate, with experience of relevant office and project management tools
• University/College degree an advantage, although suitable experience will also be considered
We'd love if you also had these:
• Homebase of New York City or surrounding area is preferred
We want to find people who believe in our goals and feel inspired enough to grow while they're here to fill the role, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn't invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you've got.
If you require reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Working at VICE
VICE prioritizes the ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don't just ''tolerate'' differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE
Agencies: VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0w098-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.
ABOUT VICE MEDIA GROUP
VICE Media Group is the world's largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994, VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.