Role x You
The junior editor is responsible for editing small branded and editorial content. A (senior) editor will guide the edits the junior editor works on. The junior editor will, on a day-to-day basis, report to the Edit Supervisor / Post Production Supervisor.
Job Specific skills:
• Expert knowledge of Adobe CC programs
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and work well with others
• Processing feedback from internal and external clients
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Have a deep knowledge of the lines of business you are working for
• Creative problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic
• Attention to detail and good communication skills
• You're a team player and you use your social skills accordingly
• Organizing footage after shoots
• Preparing footage for edits, pulling shots, cutting down interviews for offline edit, setting up footage for translation or subs
• Offline editing of short form editorial content
• Online editing and deliveries when required
• Assisting bigger editorial and branded productions
• Editing all sorts of other video projects like case videos and showreels
• Archiving and media management of final completed edits
• Work closely together with the Post-Production Coordinators to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow
• Stick to schedules and work within deliveries deadlines
• Contribute to the development of post production workflows
We want to find people who believe in our goals and feel inspired enough to grow while they're here to fill the role, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn't invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you've got.
If you require reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Working at VICE
VICE prioritizes the ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don't just ''tolerate'' differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE
Agencies: VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzkjj7-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.