This full time, role supports the Unscripted division's five Executives. Primarily administrative and organisational in focus this position is responsible for ensuring the Executive team works efficiently and the department as a whole is run smoothly. This position is suitable for someone seeking to gain first-hand experience of the process of developing and producing prestige film and television and thrives in a fast paced, creatively rigorous environment.
• To provide diary management for 5 Executives scheduling 5 individual diaries; administering team meetings; managing schedule changes with multiple attendees, anticipating conflicting demands and proactively solving potential diary conflicts before they arise.
• To provide general administrative support to the Executives as and when required (e.g. travel arrangements, expense reconciliations & proof reading)
• To co-ordinate the administration of the development processes
• To draft meeting agendas and take notes.
• To support the team to effectively co-ordinate information exchange between internal departments, external vendors, broadcasters and production teams.
• To proactively seek out new material and take steps to identify new talent.
Key Skills and Experience
• 1 year's experience in an office environment (film and/or TV production preferred but not essential).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
• The ability to prioritise when faced with competing, time sensitive demands.
• A consistently professional attitude at all times and an understanding of how to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality when necessary.
• A proactive, positive approach to the day to day of an administrative role.
• A capacity to work independently and as part of a team.
• Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficient.
• A readiness to work collaboratively and collectively across both the department and wider company.
• An avid enthusiasm for popular entertainment and culture.
• A curiosity, and interest in areas beyond film & TV, and an ability to think outside of the box.
• A knowledge of new and established talent (preferred but not essential).
• A familiarity with the film and TV industry landscape.
• Knowledge and experience with production processes (preferred but not essential).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
VICE Media Group is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
ABOUT VICE MEDIA GROUP
VICE Media Group is a global multi-platform media company. Launched in 1994, VICE has offices across 25 countries across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency. VICE Media Group's portfolio includes Refinery29, the leading global media and entertainment company focused on women; PULSE Films, a London- based next-generation production studio with outposts in Los Angeles, New York, Paris and Berlin; and i-D, a global digital and bimonthly magazine defining fashion and contemporary culture and design.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rze2x1-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.