Our Compensation Analyst role will work in a fast paced environment that touches on many aspects of compensation. The role will interact and support HR Business Partners in the US and internationally
• Assist with design and roll-out of new compensation programs, including communication and training
• Participate in managing job architecture and pay banding
• Interacts with HRBP and business leaders to understand business and partner to solve compensation related problems
• Manage market survey system, participate in market surveys and analyze the results to assist with ongoing competitive analyses
• Perform market data analysis for hiring and promotion decisions
• Partner with HRBPs and HRIS team to administer the annual review process
• Assist with equity program administration
• Conduct FLSA analysis in partnership with Legal and HRBPs
• Perform ad hoc analyses as requested and participate in other projects as necessary
• 2+ years of experience in a relevant/related HR position
• Ability to proactively manage deadlines, and organize and prioritize deliverables
• Flexibility to juggle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
• Ability to work independently, and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a sensitivity to confidentiality
• Advanced Excel skills preferred; MarketPay and/or Workday experience a plus
• Knowledge of government regulations, FLSA, minimum wages etc.
• Have natural curiosity to understand the business and the broader rewards philosophy
• Combine analytic skills with an ability to think creatively and ''outside the box'' on compensation
• Must have high attention to detail
Working at VICE
VICE prioritizes the ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don't just ''tolerate'' differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE.
Agencies: VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
Note: All US Employees of VMG are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the start of work.
VMG requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the
US Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VMG will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VMG reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
If you require reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d891v6-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.