VICE Media Group is seeking a Client Solutions Manager who will function as the key architect of VMG's approach to responding to client RFPs and navigating the internal teams and processes to best deliver for our partners. This role will work closely with Sales to best understand the needs of each client and what it takes for us to win each RFP. Armed with that knowledge, this role will then lead and manage VMG's approach to how to build the strongest offering, identifying the key teams that need to be involved and holding all team members accountable for delivering in a timely manner. This Manager will lead on building our Client Proposals for sponsorship level pitches, with input from other teams.
The Client Solutions Manager reports to the Client Solutions Director, sitting on the Client Strategy & Solutions team.
• Provide overall process management and internal coordination of proposal responses to deliver professionally produced proposals within client-defined timeframes.
• Collaborate with Sales on RFP requests to understand goals, objectives, and requirements to develop a winning solution
• Develop a deep understanding of all of the internal teams in order to navigate the organization to best deliver for our partners
• Lead the workflow by setting up timelines, assigning tasks to applicable stakeholders, organizing meetings, creating documents, taking notes, and conducting follow up reviews to drive proposal to completion and ensure customer deadlines are met
• Become an expert in all existing and upcoming sales materials to utilize them in pitches and guide efficient use of those materials in RFP responses
• Building partner proposals for sponsorship decks in conjunction with Media Strategy
• Be responsible for the holistic understanding of each pitch and what we're proposing
• Liaise with Sales to identify priority proposals and work with internal stakeholders to prioritize response pipeline accordingly
• Manage the career growth and development of 1 Client Solutions Coordinator
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Minimum of 3 years of project management, marketing/sales solutions experience within a media/entertainment industry
• Ability to work in a high-pressure, demanding, non-traditional sales environment
• Knowledgeable and passionate about all facets of VICE and Refinery29, and global youth culture more broadly.
• Creative problem-solving skills and a commitment to the execution of the task
• Computer literate with G-Suite systems and other digital marketing systems
• Must have a strong interest in the media and advertising industry
• Ability to work collaboratively, with a focus on building strong internal relationships
• Ability to be a self-starter and create independence while providing outcomes
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
We want to find people who believe in our goals and feel inspired enough to grow while they're here to fill the role, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn't invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you've got.
If you require reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xq01-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.