Campaign Analyst (6 month FTC)
VICE x Team
This role is in the Reporting team, part of Campaign Management, which falls within the Digital Business of the company. Campaign Analytics are responsible for delivering a high standard of reporting and insight for brand campaigns run on and off platform and cross-market.
Role x You
We are looking for a Campaign Analyst to join our team on a 6 month fixed term contract (with the scope for extension), responsible for reporting and insight for our campaigns across VICE Media Group. This includes VICE, Refinery29, i-D, Munchies, Noisey, and Garage.
As a Campaign Analyst you will support in delivering actionable insights, reporting on performance metrics and campaign effectiveness, thus playing a crucial role in VICE's commercial team.
Your key focus will be reporting on advertising campaign performance for clients, through creating and maintaining dashboards containing display, social media and editorial data.
You will be responsible for producing Post Campaign Reports, involving more in-depth analysis and insights and occasionally presenting to stakeholders and clients. Additionally, you will be expected to work on various other ad-hoc tasks, involving data analysis, problem solving, troubleshooting and planning.
You have these:
• A good understanding of reporting on media and campaign performance
• A good understanding of some of, or all of the tools used including Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Celtra, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Snapchat Ads Manager and YouTube Insights
• Enjoy working with data, but understand the ''bigger picture'' so that you can work with colleagues and clients to come up with appropriate solutions to questions.
• Initiative and a can-do approach to problem solving
We'd love if you also had these:
• Experience with Datorama, or dashboarding tool
• Experience in a similar data analytics-focused role, ideally in the media sector
We want to find people who believe in our goals and feel inspired enough to grow while they're here to fill the role, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn't invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you've got.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33515-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.