Paramount Networks International, is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
The Technical Services Admin is responsible for assisting the Director of Technical Services with configuration and maintenance on all PTP related systems (RampUp, Ariba, SLP, Celonis). Additional responsibilities include creating/distributing metrics, working with end users to identify PTP system issues and bugs, working with the PTP System Support team to test fixes for use in production systems, and acting as lead for coordinating testing larger system enhancements. The Tech Serv Admin will serve as the SME and project manager for key system implementations and rollouts, including a lead role in systems testing and user testing coordination.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serve as Administrator of RampUp, the employee/supplier portal.
• Upload new and revised content in accordance with change control procedures
• Monitor functionality of portal and recommend improvements and enhancements Assist in training, demos, and general questions/answers
• Work with PTP end users and PTP Support to quickly identify and resolve system bugs and issues
• Lead QA testing and coordination for major enhancements and system fixes
• Respond to feedback from RampUp users and recommend appropriate revisions to content
• Take lead on key PTP implementation/enhancement projects as needed
• Serves as Global Trainer across ViacomCBS on PTP related systems, processes, and policies
• Continually seek process automation and process improvement opportunities and take a lead in the development of solutions utilizing RPA technologies and Alteryx
• Responsible for maintaining and monitoring existing automations and RPA processes.
• Bachelor's Degree (or comparable experience) in Business, Accounting, Project Management, Information Technology or Organizational Management
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint Sites
• Strong communication skills in business English - both written and verbal
• Metric and/or Report writing experience
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with individuals throughout the organization in various disciplines
• Desire and willingness to learn new skills
• Self-motivated with a positive professional disposition
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• We have access to several well-being support tools like Headspace, Employee Assistance Program, Ginger, Thrive and more
• Our recently launched private health insurance program can give you an opportunity to reach private clinics in many cases
• Our monthly cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursury and home loan support
• All You Can Move sportpass registration is possible
• We have the possibility to join Employee Resource Groups and social communities as we are a highly inclusive multinational and multicultural entertainment company in an exciting and dynamic sector
• We have an award-winning office with a unique and supportive working environment (we are working in hybrid mode with 2-3 days expected in the office/week)
• We have several optional self-development possibilities and platforms (e.g. global internal learning platform with several trainings to new joiners, people managers and for us all, Linkedin Learning, etc.)
• We have complex tasks with real added value, get support from the senior leaders but also get space to work independently and also for teamwork
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjw401-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.