The ViacomCBS Tech Finance Manager supports innovation for the company's customers and stakeholders and drives continuous improvement opportunity for the team. This role plays a central role in consolidating and communicating actionable business insights to the organization. In addition to directing internal teams, the role will work with Corporate Finance and other Finance leaders across the company.
Embedded in the global Tech Finance organization, this position will help manage the total Tech Finance budget, including labor and non-labor opex and capex. The successful candidate will be adept at monitoring multiple parts of the organization to ensure that overall goals and targets are met. This critical team member will develop a keen understanding of the global Tech organization, its financial profile, key revenue and cost drivers, and all Business Units.
• Coordinate budgeting, forecasting, and periodic reporting processes across the Tech functions for both operating income/expense and capital expenditures
• Present and communicate complex concepts to all levels of the organization
• Develop and monitor KPI's that equip the organization to course-correct in real-time
• Analyze and monitor financial and operational trends, integrating data from multiple sources, to develop a holistic view of performance
• Identify and implement initiatives that can streamline and/or improve quality of the team's deliverables
• Coordinate with the Finance Integration group to achieve merger costs synergies
• Prepare presentations and handle special projects and analyses as requested by leadership
• Partner with the functional leaders to handle their operational budgets, model business scenarios, and build positive relationships to drive transparency and accuracy
• Oversee timely and accurate processing of PO's and invoices
• 5+ years in Finance; preferably within the Media/Entertainment or a technology facing role/industry
• CPA, MBA or similar advanced degree/designation preferred
• Highly analytical, able to synthesize data and provide concise and insightful narratives
• Strong project management, organizational skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
• Results-oriented with ability to balance multiple assignments in a fast paced environment to achieve desired results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive self-starter and phenomenal teammate, ability to learn quickly, be flexible and adapt to changing industry and organizational landscape
• Solid understanding of accounting and finance principles
• Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills; Experience with SAP, TM1, and/or Longview are a plus
JOB CATEGORY: Finance
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zzk9-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.