Executive Admin Assistant
Would you love being part of a team focused on identifying, developing and retaining talent across ViacomCBS? If so, this could be an incredible opportunity for you!
Our ideal candidate will be an integral partner in managing the administrative needs of the Talent Acquisition team. The Coordinator will enthusiastically support the TA team and have a ''can-do'' attitude. This role is for someone looking to work with a high impact and dynamic team. If you have a passion for recruiting and are extremely meticulous and organized, this role may be for you!
• Maintain accurate appointment calendars, contacts and meeting-specific distribution lists via Outlook
• Ensure team has all necessary resources to successfully manage their work
• Manage all supplies, equipment, maintenance, services, and shipping
• Coordinate with IT department to maintain systems and equipment
• Coordinate internal and external meetings, appointments, offsites, presentations, luncheons and/or dinners
• Provide support by assisting in creation and maintenance of collateral, sales decks, and swag
• Coordinate and book all business travel, seminars, retreats, conventions and luncheons
• Prepare, submit and file T&E reports for the TA team
• Gather and distribute materials, documents, timelines, status sheets, and information as needed including design and updating of departmental documents, charts and forms via Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Liaise with departments/assistants on all relevant needs and issues as determined.
• Prioritize the dissemination of broad TA communication
• Track and process the team's monthly expenses and invoices in partnership with Finance
• Bachelor's degree is preferred
• Must possess unbelievable work ethic with a desire for growth and personal development
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to succeed in our fast-paced environment and interact effectively and professionally with management, clients and colleagues
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction, as well as within a team setting
• Ability to prioritize assignments for themselves and others
• Extremely flexible with the ability to easily shift priorities with a positive and can-do personality and work style
• Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Outstanding writing and communication skills
• Ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality, exhibit integrity and work well under pressure
• Skill set to handle multiple tasks, prioritize projects and make decisions daily
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p15x-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.