Strategy Analyst, Ad Sales
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
ViacomCBS's newly formed Branded Programming and Influence sales team has an open position for a Senior Account Executive located in our NYC office. This individual will be responsible for growing ad revenue for ViacomCBS' social, influence and branded content products.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Manage, grow and maintain product revenue derived from a specified list of holding companies and territories
• Act as chief liaison for ViacomCBS social and branded content products internally and externally
• Develop sales strategy and strategic plans for generating revenue for a roster of national, high priority clients
• Build and deliver compelling sales presentations
• Utilize market research and competitive advantages for clients in order to support advertising and marketing across the business.
• Collaborate with internal partners, including digital sales counterparts, and client support teams
• Actively ensure all advertising campaigns are optimized and achieve specific client parameters.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years of digital ad sales experience with a record of excellent sales results and vast competitive industry knowledge
• Deep knowledge of the branded content and social marketplace with stellar relationships with agency/client decision makers
• Strong knowledge of using content for solving client objectives.
• Comprehensive knowledge of digital media related qualitative and quantitative research.