Senior Technical Recruiter (REMOTE)
We are looking to hire a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team. We are a group of engaged professionals who are passionate about attracting exceptional talent to the business. Currently, in a period of growth and transformation, we are actively seeing to bring in a colleague who thrives in a high-tech, friendly, and collaborative environment, and who will help us continue our evolution as a world-class talent acquisition function. This position offers flexibility to work remotely.
• Lead, energize, and drive recruitment efforts to deliver results for our corporate clients.
• Provide a high touch level of service and serve as a talent advisor.
• Lead full lifecycle recruitment and develop creative and innovative strategies for sourcing and acquiring top talent. Develop recruitment initiatives, services, and solutions that align with the strategic direction of the organization.
• Collaborate with key HR professionals and business leaders and establish relationships with senior leaders and client groups to fully understand their objectives. Provide service with a consultative orientation, attention to detail, follow up and follow through.
• Establish relationships with key internal/external partners to assure that our outreach is expansive and our talent pipelines are rich and diverse.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• 3-5+ years of Technical Recruiting experience in a search firm or corporate recruiting environment.
• Expertise in sourcing, recruiting, and placing talent from a multi-source pipeline including internal employees, targeted sourcing, networking, direct application, and cold calling methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of various engineering, product, data, and design technologies.
• Ability to thrive and achieve results in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
• Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
• Solid knowledge in full lifecycle recruitment, including thorough pre-qualification screening, interviewing and closing professional level candidates across multiple levels and subject areas.
• Team-spirited and collegial approach to partnering with clients and colleagues in both optimal and challenging scenarios.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
• Ensure compliance with hiring policies, practices, and company values.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Experience in the Media or Entertainment Industry.
• Knowledge of SuccessFactors ATS & CRM.
• Solid knowledge of legal issues and requirements of employee labor laws, ensuring the organization develops appropriate policies and implements systems that are legally compliant.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
ViacomCBS believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, ViacomCBS requires COVID-19 vaccines for current US employees, including all newly hired employees. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Click for more details
As ViacomCBS begins the process of returning to the office in the US, there are a few key dates to keep in mind
• The first dose of the Moderna vaccine should be no later than November 29.
• The first dose of the Pfizer vaccine should be no later than December 6.
• The J&J vaccine should be administered no later than December 27.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9bwjk-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.