This Senior Human Resources Manager position serves as a HR Business Partner to assigned clients within the ViacomCBS Technology team!
The ViacomCBS Technology department supports our global content company through the delivery of a high-quality viewing experience, system infrastructure support, and crafting innovative ways for our employees to collaborate. Are you interested in a strategy that has growth, transformation, and ongoing innovation where you can provide Human Resources support to the organization that is ''reinventing the broadcasting wheel''? Then ViacomCBS Tech has a role for you!
ViacomCBS is seeking a Senior Human Resources Manager to serve as a business partner to assigned client groups within the ViacomCBS Technology organization. This position reports to the Senior Director, Human Resources. This position is responsible for implementing HR solutions within the Technology organization that directly impact business issues and improve business performance.
The Senior HR Manager will have a significant amount of discretion and accountability when working with client groups on day-to-day operations. The role is an integral partner to assigned Technology SVP and VP clients and provides consultative HR support to leaders on strategic, talent, and organizational planning while also serving as a resource to all employees in the business unit. The position plays a meaningful role in the people components of the continued evolution of the ViacomCBS coordinated Technology organization. also partners with the HR COEs within the Corporate HR function, including Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Benefits, and People Development.
Your Day to Day:
• Develop positive relationships with client leaders to provide strategic consultation on organizational planning
• Provide full scope HR mentorship including, executive coaching, employee relations, compensation analyses, talent and organizational planning, as well as performance management
• Learn and understand the business in order to proactively challenge the status quo and advocate for the needs of employees and leaders of the business
• Coach leaders and people managers on effective feedback and recognition approaches
• Support and direct assigned leaders on corporate-wide initiatives and programs, such as culture feedback, DEI, compensation, integration, and workforce planning
• Analyze business data from employee meetings, exit interviews, and culture surveys to identify trends and advise leadership on strategies to continually grow in the area of employee experience
• Collaborate with HR COEs by partnering as a key liaison with Compensation, Employee Relations, HRIS, and Recruiting, Benefits, and Legal partners
• Facilitate the recruitment process between Technology and Talent Acquisition colleagues to ensure that the process is thorough, timely, and equitable; Participate in interviewing and selection process for Director+ candidates keeping DEI at top of mind
• Work with Sr. Director and HRBP team to assess training and development needs of client groups, ensuring that programs are accessible to employees and participation is tracked; Provide recommendations on new Tech-specific programs for consideration
• Promote health and wellness programs available to employees to encourage usage within client groups
• Serve as key contact for employees in assigned client groups regarding leaves of absence or accommodations; work with them to initiate the process with the outside vendor and provide first line support with questions and concerns
• Collaborate with Tech HRBP partners on standardization of processes and procedures across the Technology organization and in alignment with overall ViacomCBS
• Partner with HRBPs on the divisional level within ViacomCBS, as applicable, where there is Tech overlap, such as News, Sports, Paramount, Productions, Showtime, Pluto, etc.
• Minimum 5+ years of well-rounded progressive HR Business Partner experience; well versed in all fields of HR with heavy focus in talent planning and complex employee relations
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• A collaborative, consultative approach to HR
• Strong interpersonal, facilitation, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Proven leadership, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior level executives in strategic HR planning
• Ability to lead multiple high priority projects simultaneously with keen attention to detail
• Shown knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and statutes that govern policies and practices; New York and California employment law knowledge is important
• Must be confident in handling ambiguity and fluid situations and be able to prioritize in an ever-changing environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k116-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.