New York, NY
• The Senior Director, Integrated Marketing and Branded Content at CBS Brand Studio will work closely with external clients, marketing, production, and media sales teams to sell-through meaningful partnerships that help drive revenue for the CBS Media Ventures slate of premium properties: Entertainment Tonight, Inside Edition, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Rachael Ray, Dr. Phil, The Doctors, and The Drew Barrymore Show.
• This role brings entrepreneurial excitement within a large, established media company. You will be working with a variety of brands in multiple categories across numerous television shows, forging deals that include completely new business models and pitching partnerships on recently launched properties.
• You are a self-starter, dynamic ''hunter'' and possess excellent sales negotiation and inter-personal relationship skills. You will draw on knowledge and expertise within the sales, television, PR, brand marketing, original content development, partnerships, and business planning industries.
Role and Responsibilities
• Analyze and prospect new business opportunities to generate revenue through innovative branded content programs.
• Optimally craft, sell and bring to life integrated in-show content with digital, social, media, PR and promotional elements through ongoing, proactive outreach direct to clients and through public relations firms.
• Forge strong connections with Media Agencies, PR Firms and brand marketers and champion genuine relationships with internal partners to galvanize support for programs.
• Work with production to bring campaigns to life, with a deep understanding of client's brand, campaign, objectives, target and messaging.
• Thrive working cross-functionally; interface daily with media sales, digital, research, marketing, legal, and finance teams to ensure cohesive integrated client campaigns.
• BA/BS degree with 10+ years of sales, marketing, or PR/media agency experience
• Excellent communication, critical thinking, collaboration and presentation skills
• Solid understanding of branded content, integrated marketing, and television production
• Possess a broad network of PR and media contacts with a strong initiative to engage new prospects
• Highly professional, driven and motivated with excellent follow-up
• Integrity, passion, resourcefulness, and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
• Proven successful sales record
• Talent for identifying potential ''up and coming'' partners
• Thinks creatively and strategically
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Passionate about new and emerging media trends and practices
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kk9z-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.