Studio City, CA
CBS Studio Center is looking for a part-time Scheduling Coordinator to manage scheduling, time keeping, and new hire processing.
Planning and Scheduling:
• Create weekly work schedules and views, including union codes in SmartTime and/or MediaPulse
• Schedule time sheets for approval by Managers
• Create annual vacation and sick schedules for approval by Managers
• Track vacation hours for all union staff according to the various agreements
• Track contractual upgrades for union and per diem staff
• Collect daily approved time sheets from the Managers
• Run daily time sheets (for all union and per diem staff) and send to department managers for review and approval prior to uploading to the Payroll system.
• Review approved time sheets for accuracy and question all discrepant times
• Run time keeping and scheduling reports and distribute to respective Managers for review
• Fill out new hire paperwork and guidance in creating new profiles in SmartTime and/or MediaPulse
• Follow-up to ensure department managers are notified of the changes
• Support the Finance, Billing and AR team as needed
• Minimum 1-3 years of scheduling, payroll or financial transaction experience preferred.
• Experience with Entertainment Partners, Xytech, Oracle or TM1 Financial System preferred.
• 4-year degree from an accredited college or university.
• Must possess strong time management skills and be detailed-oriented
• Moderate analytical and technical skills
• MS Office, especially Excel knowledge
• Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, under minimal supervision, and meeting tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritize assignments and projects with high sense of urgency
• Ability to work overtime, as required/ needed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y18j-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.