New York, NY
This position is under the direction of the Executive Vice President, Sales Strategy, Planning and Administration for the CBS Television Network, and is generally responsible for the creation of sales plans to guide the work of account executives in connection with the sale of television advertising.
• Build sales plans
• Participate in sales negotiations, inventory management, negotiating makegoods directly with agencies and maintaining buyer relationships.
• Responsible for preparing and maintaining stewardship reports for current network schedules on a permanently assigned account basis
• Assisting in developing basic audience estimates, developing price lists, evaluating A.C. Nielsen audience reports
• Developing computer systems data
• Utilizing digital and video on demand audience metrics for cross-platform campaigns.
• 1-3 years of TV media sales/planning or agency media buying experience.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Facility with numerical concepts, attentiveness to detail and presentation of data is essential.
• Some media research or media planning is strongly preferred.
• Analytical aptitude and presentation skills are important.
• Advanced project management skills.
• Function in a fast-paced environment subject to frequent deadlines.
• Must be proactive, well organized and able to perform independently with limited direction.
• Four year college degree preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d887pm-34-229-64-28-42 in your application.