Client Service Representative
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
ViacomCBS is a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers advertising revenue across all our media brands using groundbreaking research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work creatively across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms; and all audiences – from young kids with the Nickelodeon brands, to Millennials with brands like MTV and Comedy Central; as well fans of TV Land!
We're looking for goal-oriented talent to join our Advertising Sales Operations team at the entry-level, and we'd love to hear from you!
This entry-level position aims to bring in and develop talented young people passionate about media & entertainment, advertising, and serving clients. The role will immerse high potential, recent college graduates into an operational-focused full-time role across key Ad Sales groups – Cable, Digital Video, Creative/Influencer, and Data/Vantage – providing a complete picture of media sales and training for future advancement. This opportunity is a unique and exciting way to collaborate frequently with clients, high-level industry executives, and a diverse group of internal constituents while developing a keen understanding of the Advertising and Media industry.
• Establish strong relationships with agency partners – act as the agencies' primary point of contact for campaign updates and changes
• Work directly with Traffic + Pricing & Inventory partners to ensure flawless execution and delivery of campaigns
• Facilitate client order entry and management, working with both internal departments and external clients, to ultimately ensure client delivery and satisfaction
• Coordinate with Ad. Ops teams to carry out advertisers' creative assets/tags, brand safety guidelines, and any other specific requests
• Monitor/track and regularly report on campaign impressions and work with multiple departments to make any adjustments needed to ensure orders deliver and bill in full
• Work directly with Billing/Finance partners to help clear discrepancies and ensure revenue recognition at the campaign ends
• Provide ongoing reporting to Digital/Convergent Sales teams
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills as required to interface across multiple levels and groups
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Attention to detail, work ethic, and excellent judgment
• Proactive self-starter and team player, ability to learn quickly, be flexible, and adapt to changing industry and organizational landscape
• Desire and interest to work in advertising sales across media & entertainment platforms