Would you love being part of a team passionate about identifying, developing and retaining the next generation of tech talent for ViacomCBS? If so, this could be an incredible opportunity for you! The Campus & Early Career Recruiting teams' mission is to serve as a dedicated and strategic pipeline for early career and future leadership talent - and we're growing!
We are looking for a hands-on recruiter responsible for supporting internship program and early career recruitment for our technology teams while helping to drive strategy for outreach and partnerships to position ViacomCBS as a top destination for early in career technical talent. S/he/they should demonstrate the drive, motivation, and passion to deliver exceptional client and candidate experiences while working alongside top recruitment professionals in a vibrant work environment.
• Drive recruitment for technical early career full-time roles and internships
• Serve as a talent advisor to build an inclusive outreach and recruitment process ensuring diverse candidate slates
• Collaborate with key HR professionals and business leaders and establish relationships with client groups to fully understand their objectives
• Provide service with a consultative orientation, attention to detail, follow up and follow through
• Represent at internal/external Campus & Recruitment events
• Champion consistency and standards in recruitment policies and practices
• 3+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience, ideally within early career
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in a Human Resources related field i.e. Management, Psychology, Sociology, Communications
• Solid knowledge of full lifecycle tech recruitment, including detailed pre-qualification screening, interviewing, and closing candidates across multiple technical fields
• Demonstrated ability to optimally partner and yield influence with hiring managers
• Strong client focus with strong communications skills
• Experience partnering with technology-specific student groups, organizations and programs
• Expertise in handling and prioritizing the intake of job requisitions to gain efficiencies and set expectations for deliverables with hiring managers
• Familiarity with ATS technologies (e.g. SuccessFactors) and HR/recruiting products (e.g. video interview, assessments)
• Demonstrated flexibility and resourcefulness; ability to successfully work in fast pace environment
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
ViacomCBS believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, ViacomCBS requires COVID-19 vaccines for current US employees, including all newly hired employees. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Click for more details
As ViacomCBS begins the process of returning to the office in the US, there are a few key dates to keep in mind
• The first dose of the Moderna vaccine should be no later than November 29.
• The first dose of the Pfizer vaccine should be no later than December 6.
• The J&J vaccine should be administered no later than December 27.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r07vx8-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.