The Coordinator supports the production department, reports directly to the staff Manager, and
ultimately to entire department. They will oversee administrative and production duties with an
emphasis on coordinating and ensuring the accuracy and timely delivery of special projects, analysis
and research that support the department as a whole. DC and New York City are possible locations for this role.
• Assist Production Executives on all production related requests.
• Oversee all production deliverables - via Scenechronize - including communicating
requirements to productions, ensuring their accuracy and distributing them to all internal
• Ensure Productions are properly setup up and have access to Network support sites, production
packets and contact/distro lists.
• Confirm distribution of call sheets, schedules, wrap reports etc…per distro lists.
• Track and ensure all shows and credits set to broadcast are approved and are READY FOR AIR.
• Manage all department analysis and trackers and ensure a timely and accurate delivery of
information - including building grids to support research requests.
• Maintain all guidelines and processes for the department including confirming with internal
departments for updates.
• Provide support to finance by reconciling department charges, and tracking budgets.
• Ensure all hires and interns are properly setup - including start paperwork and office needs.
• Team up with the other Coordinator to lead the day to day managing of Interns.
• Upload and maintain all archival sites - this includes ensuring that all internal and production
documents are uploaded in a timely manner.
• Setup offices, conference calls, meetings, room requests, drive ons, reservations, etc.
• Request and order department supply needs.
• Set calls, create agendas and take notes as directed by Production Executives.
• Book travel for Production Executives.
• Manage asset disposal/donation requests.
• Previous experience either as a Production Coordinator and Assistant Production Coordinator in the field, Production Company or a Network or experience as a Network Executive Assistant ready for a career transition.
• Ideal candidate is innovative and will possess initiative, be diplomatic and be flexible to a changing fast paced environment and be a team player
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to anticipate problems.
• Computer proficiency at the following applications: SAP, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint & Outlook.
• Strong knowledge of Movie Magic Budgeting, Microsoft Excel and Calendar Creator.
• Ability to handle highly sensitive information. Confidentiality a must!
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to multi-task at a fast pace.
• College degree is preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d931oz-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.