Los Angeles, CA
Paramount Plus Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
We are looking to bring a Production Coordinator to join our team. The coordinator role is a IBEW 518 Union position.
• Processing Primetime, LateNight and CBS All Access originals for completion & delivery to VOD/SVOD/EST partners as well as publishing to Paramount Plus
• Responding and executing internal asset distribution requests for promos, clips, bonus materials, sneak peaks, bloopers, etc.
• Transcoding to multiple digital file deliverables.
• Formatting video content as well as closed captioning and xml metadata
• Publishing assets by entering accurate metadata and/or triggering the appropriate controls in a CMS tool to control availability of content
• Adhere to complex folder structure, clean up or archiving process, and QC of prime time episodics
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Experience in Production or Operations
• Strong organizational and communication abilities with experience working with diverse teams
• Enthusiastic and enjoy TV/Film/Digital Media
You might also have -
• Experience with Adobe Premiere Editing Suites
• Knowledge of MACCAPTION, Telestream/Vantage, MediaPulse
• Familiarity with controls in a CMS tool for online publishing
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7kqm-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.