Executive Assistant, Content Innovation Agency
New York, NY
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (BLAZE AND THE MONSTER MACHINES) - NEW YORK-BASED
Overview and Responsibilities
Production Assistant – Production Management Team
Nick Animation is looking for a Production Assistant! This person provides general assistance to production employees, artists, coordinators, production managers and producers. We are creating first rate animation for all ages from pre-school through big kids with exciting opportunities across our many platforms including shorts, current series and movies.
• Assist in the preparation of production materials.
• Organize the production unit's files.
• Properly file, label, and arrange correspondence, invoices, recorded media, folders and all pre- production materials.
• Assist managers, producers, and coordinators throughout production.
• Assist in the creation of various documents, files, orders, scripts, and research material.
• Responsible for basic office duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and scheduling.
• Collect and distribute correspondence and production materials.
• Type, send and follow up on documents emailed, or any materials shipped to the network.
• Assist casting director; serve as backup for recording.
• Order and maintain production supplies.
• Assist on special projects.
• Help out wherever it's needed.
• Prepare Union & Non-Union start paperwork alongside Production Coordinator
• Enter data into Filemaker when needed (crew tracker, employee set-up)
• Works with freelance artists to obtain and prepare weekly payroll
• Obtaining and submitting crew background checks
• Tracking purchase orders and invoicing for vendors
• Updating monthly production statistics
• Entering cue sheets upon completion of episodes
• Tracking credits
• Line Producer
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Zoom, Slack, familiarity with internet and email.
• Knowledge of FileMaker Pro a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment.
• Good time management skills; good multi-tasker.
• BA/BS preferred.
Job Locations US-NY-New York
Job Type Full-Time Staff
Brand Nickelodeon Animation