Syndication Sales Analyst
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you an upbeat problem-solver with a passion for entertainment products? Then we might have an amazing opportunity for you! Paramount Pictures Home Entertainment is looking to fill out our team with the role of Manager, Digital Account Planning & Strategic Analysis. Our ideal candidate will use their quantitative and analytic abilities to develop sales and retail account forecasts, identify strategic and tactical opportunities and help manage profitability and growth for our business across digital clients including Apple, Amazon, Vudu, Google and other cable and VOD operators. You'll also be working with other teams at Paramount including Sales, Marketing and Finance.
The Manager will instinctively be curious, versatile, comfortable owning ideas and equally open to embracing alternative approaches within a well-supported team environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work with Marketing and Sales to develop annual revenue plans for all lines of transactional business at our key North America digital clients
• Manage delivery of monthly forecasts and scorecards,
• Evaluate promotional performance, efficiency, and return on investment - taking intoconsideration variable factors including scale, duration, frequency, price/discount, strength oftitles, competitive forces, and merchandising support
• Identify and analyze overarching business trends, opportunities, and risks, providing measurablebusiness building and risk mitigating solutions accordingly
• Analyze customer profitability, identify trends & key drivers, and propose profit improvementopportunities
• Lead internal business planning conversations, working alongside Sales and Marketing tocontribute to customer-facing presentations
• Craft and develop reporting and dashboards as required
• Flexibility to pivot to support international account planning needs as required
• Other tasks as needed on an ad hoc basis
• 4+ years' experience in sales planning, strategic analysis, and/or financial planning experience
• Proven Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Experience with Tableau, Microstrategy and/or other business intelligence platforms
• Technically savvy with ability to navigate complex enterprise systems
• Professional understanding of digital home entertainment retail landscape
• Working experience with consumer insights and customer profitability with the ability todemonstrate quantitative and qualitative data into impactful insights
• Enthusiasm and aptitude for working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Highly self-directed and results-oriented
• Passion for working with business partners to find opportunities, innovate, and deliver results
• Curiosity and problem-solving skill to view and interpolate trends at micro and macro levels
• Excellent communications skills with all levels of an organization and across geographies
• Comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkke6k-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
About The Brand
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as Interstellar, Arrival and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. Paramount Pictures Television's 13 Reasons Why, The Alienist and Jack Reacher have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.