Digital Account Executive
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for a strategic problem solver who has an understanding of media, marketing, and content distribution for today's audiences. The position is part of a centralized strategy group that liaisons between Sales, Integrated Marketing, Brand Programming and Platform Developments teams, with an emphasis on Sales communication, sponsorship innovation, and strategic planning of the Entertainment brand portfolio including Paramount Network, TV Land, Smithsonian Channel and Pop TV. Special projects and analyses will be across all of E&Y brands.
Strategy & Innovation:
• Drive revenue by using marketplace trends and brand initiatives to develop new sponsorship opportunities including innovative products, strategic packages and turn-key marketing franchises across all platforms.
• Optimize sales goals by advising Sales and Integrated Marketing on margins, budgets, and added value, while keeping Sales management strategic priorities top of mind.
• Collaborate with Sales leadership on sponsorship conflicts and go-to-market strategies for new opportunities, categories, brand opportunities, etc.
• Develop special projects related to industry insights, marketplace trends and category reports to inform department solutions.
• Analyze data and insights to provide an informed POV for Sales and to be used as a basis of new opportunities and/or new strategies.
• Partner with various departments as a ''project manager'' to execute special projects that support various, new strategies and competitive analysis.
• Develop and encourage Ad Innovation with each new forward thinking strategy.
• Educate and evangelize national Sales force on all editorial opportunities, serving as the voice of ViacomCBS brands.
• Plan, coordinate, edit and write weekly Sales communications
• Guide Integrated Marketing in the creation of Sales materials
• Develop and maintain cross-brand digital hub that houses key Sales materials
• Streamline and position internal and client communication including marketplace talking points, updates on Network priorities, research data, etc.
• Maintain sponsorship pacing and tracking and important administrative resources such as opportunity and priority calendars.
• Work closely with VP and BPSS department to track and generate campaign performance reports.
• Develop and maintain department materials and resources
• Ensure all sponsorships are accounted for and accurately executed by maintaining the Sponsorship Portal and tracking documents.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3-5 years marketing experience within media/entertainment industry and advertising agency
• Experience in account or project management
• Creative mentality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle a variety of projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Understanding for how to apply sales and marketing principles to media and promotional sponsorships
• Understanding of the media and advertising ecosystem
• Awareness of linear and digital platforms and other content distribution tactics.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyj27k-18-234-244-170-42 in your application.
ViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others.