London, United Kingdom
Licensing Coordinator 12 Month Ftc
Who You Are!
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, makes this a great place to work! We work hard but in a fun environment and seek to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment. If you're passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example and simply being you at work, this is the place for you!
What is the role
To support category team in delivering revenue goals and to be a key point of contact for US and other International offices, as well as representing ViacomCBS to our external partners.
• Own the distribution of key sales information to key partners/potential partners
• Prepare documents and decks as needed for senior team meetings with executives for tentpoles and series
• Support category director in researching and identifying potential new business leads and meetings Partner & Product Management
• Collate, form and handle the licensee product image & sample database
• Ensure key partner contact and mailing lists are maintained
• Work with licensees to ensure team have key product samples Internal Communications
• Acting as the main point of contact for capturing digital creative assets for internal marketing advertisements across international and domestic sites
• Responsible for fortnightly team updates and share-out to the America office
• Responsible for brand updates and UK performance updates to the US office.
• Ensuring financial targets are being hit and that partners on time with royalty statement submissions & payments Legal:
• Support the fortnightly legal meetings, ensuring deals are routing in a timely manner.
• Support category teams in inputting and routing deals through systems and legal.
• Track contract end dates to ensure category team are starting contract renewals 6 months ahead of end date Retail:
• Work with insights & analytics team to collect licensee ASINS that facilitate reliable EPOS and sell through data
• Work alongside retail team on regular retailer reviews and researching key trends Competitor analysis
• Establish regular competitor analysis to understand competitor partners, products, marketing activity and retail distribution.
• Work with the retail team to conduct retail reviews. Creative approvals
• Handle the creative approval process for 3rd party represented brands – liaising with both licensees and brand owner Trade Show & Events
• Work closely with marketing teams on invites and organization of trade shows from invitations, to RSVP's and event management Ad hoc department administrative support
• Responsible for maintaining internal key retail & category meeting calendar for VP
• Support the team on adhoc projects Team & Culture:
• Demonstrate an expansive and a collaborative mind-set when working with all partners
• Champion and promote the needs of licensees within broader ViacomCBS organization (UK and Global)
• Enthusiasm and interest in media, consumer products and licensing.
What skills do you need
Straight-talker and clear communicator both internally and externally. Both written and verbal.
• Conclusive decision maker, able to creatively problem solve to get to a solution fast.
• Financially literate, always happy to dig into numbers from the ground up and able to navigate excel and pivot tables.
• Storyteller, confident in building templated PowerPoint decks to showcase products, or help sales team pitch to partners
• Great Teammate. A reliable and responsive member of the team. Always known to deliver what is needed on time and to the highest standard.
• Technically Savvy: Mac literate and comfortable with Microsoft Teams & Outlook.
Whether you are a leader or hope to one day be, you will be a change maker by challenging the status quo, Lead with passion and purpose Drive collaboration and Lead with openness to individual differences and diverse perspectives.
What are our values - Bravery | Empathy | Honesty
Our values, and their related behaviours, guide how we show up to work each day and help ensure that we all treat each other with respect. The three values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
What are our benefits
As well as being supported with your career goals Permanent and Fixed Term Contract employees will be entitled to:
• Private Medical Insurance after completing 3 months of employment
• Season Ticket Loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• TV Package Discount
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Discounts for Local Shops and Restaurants and Access to Reward Gateway
• We are happy to talk about flexible working
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we take our responsibility in safeguarding children and adults seriously. We work hard to ensure that everyone with whom we engage receive equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously. To ensure, we are an exemplar in the field of safeguarding individuals, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied for and for those who are successful in receiving an offer for roles that interact with children, completed background checks will be required prior to joining.
Function Consumer Products/Licensing/Merchandising/Retail