Remote / Virtual
Who You Are!
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, makes this a great place to work! We work hard but in a fun environment and seek to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment. If you're passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example and simply being you at work, this is the place for you!
What is the role
We're looking for an exceptional HRBP to partner with our UK Content divisions. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Proactively diagnosing opportunities to drive business performance and engagement within designated client groups.
• Working with the wider HR team, leaders and employees to co-create and deliver great people products and services, which build the greatest possible workplace experience for employees.
• Providing business insight to HR and HR insight to the business.
• Mentoring, influencing, guiding and challenging business leaders to build robust teams.
• Helping leaders to identify, form relationships with and attract future talent.
• Crafting and facilitating team and leadership events.
• Ensuring our operating model and structures continue to reflect the needs of the business as it grows and evolves.
• Responsible for generalist HR advice and support within designated client groups including the delivery of HR cyclical activity.
• Lead all aspects of all ER activity within the designated client groups.
• Lead, mentor and develop HR Advisor.
• Drive the 'One ViacomCBS' approach, role modelling great partnership and collaboration.
• Help to embed the ViacomCBS values throughout the employee lifecycle and act as a cultural ambassador, role-modelling our values and encouraging a culture of inclusion.
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally.
What skills do you need
• Strong eye for business.
• Ability to use data and insight to optimally diagnose people opportunities and issues.
• An ability to work in an agile way.
• Previous experience partnering with multiple stakeholders, ideally working within a creative organisation.
• A strong teammate.
• Ability to mentor and influence senior stakeholders.
• Ability to coach, mentor and develop team members.
• An inspiring leader committed to continuous improvement.
• A passion for crafting a phenomenal employee experience and enabling people to perform their best work!
Whether you are a leader or hope to one day be, you will be a change maker by challenging the status quo, Lead with passion and purpose Drive collaboration and Lead with openness to individual differences and diverse perspectives.
What are our values - Bravery | Empathy | Honesty
Our values, and their related behaviours, guide how we show up to work each day and help ensure that we all treat each other with respect. The three values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
What are our benefits
As well as being supported with your career goals Permanent and Fixed Term Contract employees will be entitled to:
• Private Medical Insurance after completing 3 months of employment
• Season Ticket Loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• TV Package Discount
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Discounts for Local Shops and Restaurants and Access to Reward Gateway
• We are happy to talk about flexible working
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we take our responsibility in safeguarding children and adults seriously. We work hard to ensure that everyone with whom we engage receive equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously. To ensure, we are an exemplar in the field of safeguarding individuals, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied for and for those who are successful in receiving an offer for roles that interact with children, completed background checks will be required prior to joining.
Brand ViacomCBS Networks International
Function Human Resources