Ad Ops Manager
West Hollywood, CA
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for a data-driven growth marketer to support Pluto TV's user acquisition and retention initiatives as we continue our exponential growth trajectory. The Analyst, Growth Marketing will analyze, optimize, and support user acquisition efforts across connected TV, web and mobile devices. The position will also support CRM and retention campaigns. You will dive deep into our user data and make recommendations that drive high-level decision-making and strategy. We're looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves and put on their analytical and creative hats to help us ask and solve big questions across marketing, data, and product.
This role will report to the Director, Acquisition Marketing, with a dotted line to the Director, Retention Marketing.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• User Growth: Help manage a multi-million dollar user acquisition marketing budget with a focus on driving user growth across web, mobile, and connected TV devices.
• User Insights & Recommendations: Develop new insights about our users and communicate pertinent findings to help drive decision-making and strategies for user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
• KPI Tracking, Analysis & Reporting: Create and maintain dashboards and reporting to track performance of user acquisition and retention efforts.
• Campaign Analysis & Optimization: Analyze paid marketing campaigns across various platforms and channels, and help optimize for valuable measures including CAC, LTV, and retention.
• Personalization: Conduct analyses of our audience and utilize audience segmentation to plan and deliver personalized content recommendations to our users through marketing messages.
• Holistic Growth: Collaborate with other teams across the organization, including Creative, BI, & Product, to identify new opportunities for user growth and retention.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• 2+ years experience in digital acquisition marketing, consulting, or analytics in-house at a technology company.
• Degree in math, statistics, engineering, computer science, economics or other quantitative field.
• Advanced Excel / Google Sheets skills, including experience translating large amounts of raw data into actionable intelligence.
• Experience using data visualization platforms, e.g., Tableau, Google Analytics.
• Experience and/or strong interest in CRM platforms, e.g., Braze, Mailchimp, Leanplum.
• Ability to synthesize information, derive insights, and communicate them in engaging, easy-to-understand ways.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams, especially Creative, Business Intelligence, and Product.
• Experience in the streaming TV/OTT space preferred.
• Experience running user acquisition campaigns on CTV device platforms, e.g., Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung, etc a plus.
• Excellent SQL skills, including extensive experience querying large, complex data sets.