Executive Assistant to CFO
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for an organized, resourceful and collaborative teammate to provide administrative assistance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). In addition, this role will perform financial analyses and execute special projects for the CFO and Finance Leadership Team. Our preferred candidate has a basic understanding of finance and accounting and is able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. This position is ideal for someone seeking exposure to entertainment finance and a path to exploring finance roles within the company.
This position will begin remotely and ultimately be located in our NYC office.
• Provide administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer; responsibilities include calendar management, meeting logistics, travel arrangements, and expense reports.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and meeting materials.
• Manage internal and external logistics for events including vendor negotiations, technology support and coordination of attendee participation.
• Participate in the support of finance operational processes.
• Assist with basic financial analyses.
• Conduct special projects in support of the Chief Financial Officer and the Finance Leadership Team which may include research, analysis, insights and recommendations.
• Minimum 1-2 years of business experience, ideally in an administrative role supporting a finance leader, in Finance/Accounting; can include meaningful internships.
• Undergraduate degree in business, finance or accounting preferred.
• Strong analytical skills and communication skills (oral, written and verbal).
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of judgment and integrity in all processes.
• Ability to work autonomously, navigate ambiguity with great attention to detail, and maintain confidentiality.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
ViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others.