New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for an organized, resourceful and collaborative teammate to provide executive assistance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This key role handles administrative and logistical activities required to successfully operate the Office of the CFO.
This position will begin remotely but will ultimately be located in out NYC office.
• Provide administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer including scheduling meetings and calendar management.
• Manage internal and external logistics for events and meetings including agendas, vendor negotiations, technology support and coordination of attendee participation.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and meeting materials.
• Prepare CFO travel and expense (T&E) reports; review T&E reports for direct reports' final approval while adhering to company T&E policies.
• 7+ years of experience in an administrative assistant role, ideally including support of a C-suite executive.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Experience with corporate travel and expense software a plus.
• Strong oral, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of judgment and integrity in all processes.
• Ability to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to work autonomously, navigate ambiguity with great attention to detail, and maintain confidentiality.
ViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others.