Post Production Coordinator, Africa
CBS Studios is one of the Entertainment industry's leading suppliers of programming with more than 70 series currently in production across broadcast and cable networks, streaming services and other emerging platforms. The Studio's expansive portfolio spans a diverse slate of commercially successful and critically acclaimed scripted programming, genre-defining franchises including the ever-growing ''Star Trek'' universe, award-winning late night and daytime talk shows, and an extensive library of iconic intellectual property.
We are currently recruiting an Executive Assistant for International Co-Production and Development, CBS Studios, a division of ViacomCBS, based at our EMEA Headquarters in Amsterdam. We are looking for an individual with administrative and creative professionalism in the Film/TV industry and a true desire to develop a professional and longstanding partnership and to support the SVP of International Co-Production and Development.
Applicants must enjoy working in a very fast paced, team-oriented atmosphere within a constantly evolving International industry.
• Manage calendar: schedule International conference calls and meetings. Keep the SVP Co-Production & Development apprised of ongoing calendar changes, action items, messages and relevant business issues, both internal and external
• Book travel on behalf of the SVP Co-Production & Development.
• Execute multiple travel changes and manage day-of-travel schedule and confirmations such as pick-up times, flight delays, etc.
• Prepare and manage frequent expense reports and reconciliations
• Assist with the coordination of International meetings and agendas
• Manage highly confidential business matters and files
• Develop and maintain relationships with US and International Television creators and companies
• Coordinate with writers, producers, production companies, and buyers (broadcasters/platforms) to schedule meetings, calls, etc.
• Read development materials, scripts, and other submissions and provide feedback as requested and in support of the department
• Liaise with US and International studio offices - some regular (weekly) off regular work hours required given difference in time zones of teams
• Assist SVP with any development needs that may arise as projects go through the process from pitch to development and series production
• Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding SVP Co-Production and Development available time
• Screen incoming calls, correspondence, interoffice materials. Determine the priority and respond appropriately. Professional phone etiquette and discretion are absolutely essential
• Coordinate and manage meetings, agendas, events, festivals, markets, space plans, off sites, and take meeting minutes as requested
• Track and follow up on various action items to ensure schedules and due dates are met
• Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others
• A very dynamic International work environment
• Being part of a leading, global mass media company
• Excellent compensation and benefits
• Opportunity to learn new skills and capabilities and build up a career within the entertainment industry
About the team
• ViacomCBS is a culture of very enthusiastic, pro-active and highly experienced professionals with a passion for the Film/TV industry
• This position will directly report into the SVP Co-Production and Development who has extensive experience in the media and entertainment industry and will also work closely together with the Coordinator Co-Production and Development.
Please note: acquisition by agencies will not be appreciated. We have our own in-house recruitment team.
• Approx. 2 years administrative & creative experience and has a passion for Film/TV Industry
• Bachelor degree
• Advanced ability to exercise a degree of discretion judgment and be comfortable dealing with a large range of internal and external high-level managers, executives, producers, writers, agencies and confidential data
• Expert level communication skills, both written, verbal and on the telephone
• Technically savvy professional with Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, and other specialized computer programs
• Established experience in problem solving, prioritizing, following through, and manage issues in a timely manner
• Must have a valid work permit for The Netherlands
• Full time available, 5 days a week
• Must be fluent in Dutch & English. Any additional language is an advantage.