The Executive Administrative Assistant will support two executives across the ViacomCBS Streaming Organization (which includes Paramount+ and PlutoTV)! Specifically, this role will dual report into the Senior Vice President, Strategy, Streaming and Senior Vice President, Distribution and Business Development, Streaming.
Day-to-Day In the Role:
• Coordinate meetings, organize departmental activities, and offsite/onsite events including but not limited to scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, video conference/light AV setup, space plans, and catering
• Maintain calendars and assist executives with scheduling as well as identifying and resolving conflicts
• Handle executives' extensive travel schedules, proactively confirming travel plans, securing office and seating for executive and team travel
• Process and handle all expense reports for executives
• Order and stock office supplies and proactively process and suggest improvement recommendations.
• Assist in onboarding of new employees-coordinating with Facilities, IT, Telecom, Security, Etc.
• 1+ years administrative experience supporting a team of senior executives
• East coast (NY area) preferred
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills with the ability to anticipate, prioritize and fulfill multiple tasks with an acute attention to detail and deadlines
• Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills as well as a professional demeanor while communicating optimally with all levels of management
• Proficient in Microsoft, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Workspace and Slack
• Event planning experience
• Standout colleague – upbeat, hardworking, and personable, and outgoing
• Technically savvy professional with some media or technology background
• Interest in or understanding of the television and streaming industry / landscape
• Professional in working both in a team environment and independently
• Shown ability to work under pressure, perform efficiently, balance multiple high priority tasks simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11j7m-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.