Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studio's iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures' passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount+.
Paramount Pictures UK is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide high level administrative services and support to the Managing Director and the Theatrical Marketing and Distribution teams.
Summary of Role Responsibilities:
• Handling of highly sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
• Preparation of meetings including documentation (PowerPoint presentations), conferences, catering, test calls etc.
• Support with events both internal and external, including premieres, screenings etc.
• Inbox management, responding as necessary including dictation etc.
• Diary management, booking and organising of conference calls, including frequent after hours calls with LA, handle meeting invites and update ahead of meetings. Respond quickly to any changes/ over-run and keep MD updated.
• Gatekeeper for MD, handle minor matters/phone calls/visitors, etc. At same time ensure an ''open-door'' policy is maintained.
• Organise transportation, flights, accommodation, transfers etc. for MD, Directors and team.
• Prepare monthly Expense reports for MD and provide support to Directors as required.
of Purchase Orders/Invoices
• Project management and planning
• When MD is out the office, keep them advised on a daily basis of matters via phone/emails.
• Data input support for sales team
• Team support including meeting scheduling, ordering of stationary etc.
• Acquisitions – assist with documentation, script distribution and feedback
• Productions – take co-ordination lead, handle FTP's such as PIX, Box, rushes etc. and attend set as required
• Organisation of screenings for staff and external visitors including VIP's
• Personal support when required
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience of working as an Executive Assistant at a senior level.
• Experience working within a team environment.
• Experience and understanding of theatrical distribution
• Script reading and feedback
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Team player – able to work well and manage relationships with others
• PC literate, with advanced Excel skills, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
• Organised and thorough, with the ability to co-ordinate, prioritise and multitask
• Adapt quickly to changes in a calm and professional manner and uses initiative
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to work effectively autonomously as well as part of a team
• Able to handle high pressured workload and environments
• Demonstrates enthusiasm for the role
• Builds effective relationships at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders
• Passion for film and good product knowledge
• Understanding of key financial systems (SAP)
• Use of FTP's
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
If you have any difficulties in applying or require access needs arising from a mobility or any other impairment please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0207 555 1234. We can then ensure your experience and visit is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d52mje-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.