Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studio's iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures' passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount+.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Vice President, Digital Marketing at Paramount Pictures!
• Manage calendars for Senior Vice President, including coordination of in-person meetings and conference/video calls through Outlook. Handle day to day schedule and conflicts that may arise. Assist with other department scheduling needs, as necessary
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Book international & domestic travel for SVP & department (as requested)
• Maintain and submit billing matters and expense reports
• Oversee gate passes to ensure visitors are granted access, as needed
• Update department calendar, campaign timelines, and additional resources for SVP and team
• Order supplies for department
• Schedule, track & update meeting requests for department including Zoom calls
• Troubleshoot IT issues when they arise
• Maintain department contact information and distribute regularly
• Willingness to help with various campaign tasks among teams
• Perform various miscellaneous administrative duties on an ad hoc basis
• 1+ years of experience (Strong internship experience considered)
• Bachelor's Degree Preferred
• Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, Outlook, and Zoom
• Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff, other administrators, internal and external customers and senior management
• Organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple high priorities and have the ability to appropriately prioritize work and proactively anticipate and manage time
• Flexible and ability to multi-task
• Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, procedures
• Knowledge of entertainment industry and digital platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter)
• Adobe Suite & Video editing knowledge is a plus
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re5948-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.