Late Night Cartoons - Clearance Coordinator
New York, NY
60 Minutes+ is seeking an Executive Assistant/Broadcast Associate whose primary job will be to provide administrative and production assistance to the show's Executive Producer, correspondents, and producers. The ideal candidate is smart, enterprising, highly organized and able to multi-task. The position requires strong communications skills, good knowledge of news and current events, and a keen attention to detail.
• Assisting in overall production logistics - including managing calendars, organizing and delivering metadata for Paramount+, booking travel, doing expenses, etc.
• Assisting producer teams in preparing for a shoot, including assembling research binders, printing questions and anticipating production needs.
• Helping to gather and clear archival material from CBS and third-party sources.
• Screening and logging footage.
• Must have 1-3 years experience in journalism.
• Must be willing to work overtime and some weekends, as needed.
• Must be able to work under deadline in a fast-paced environment